Winter Olympians Give Tips to Moms – How Cool is That?
Are the moms you know striving to create healthy new family habits? Now, they can get Tips for a
Great Start from Team Kellogg’s athletes and United States Olympic Committee (USOC) dietitians.
Each morning on
Kelloggs.com/GreatStartsTips, top athletes – including moms like Skeleton Racer Noelle Pikus-Pace and US Figure Skating legend Kristi Yamaguchi – share personal stories and ideas for healthy living via quick video clips, printable tip sheets and slideshows.
Tips from the athletes and USOC dietitians include:
- Games and activities to keep families moving, even in the worst weather
- How top athletes form – and stick to – healthy habits
- Proven ways to introduce kids to new foods, and how to help them learn the difference between hunger and other feelings
- The best midday snacks to keep athletes – and families – energized
- Recipes that call for pantry-ready ingredients, including favorite
Point moms to these championship tips on Kelloggs.com/GreatStartsTips until the Games begin on February 6.
Dietetics Students and Interns – Get Your Chef On!
Are you a dietetics student or intern who likes to cook? Enter the
Kellogg’s Know Network™ Cook-off and share your yummiest recipe using any Kellogg Company Food.1
This year’s event is better than ever – we’ve increased your chances of winning with a total of seven winners!
- The grand prize winner receives a trip to Atlanta for the October 2014 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Food and Nutrition Conference & Expo™.
- The runner-up in each of the six recipe categories will receive a $250 gift certificate to a popular online kitchen store.
- Winning recipes will be professionally photographed and featured on
- There’s more … all eligible entries receive a year’s student membership to the Food & Culinary Professionals Dietetic Practice Group.
Enter the Cook-off now. Hurry! The deadline is March 13, 2014.
Read the full rules and recipe submission criteria for all the details.
Need a little help? Get tips on creating winning recipes.