Reach Boomer Shoppers with Our New Toolkit
Baby Boomers are keenly interested in healthy eating, making them a key audience in the supermarket retail sector. That’s why
Kellogg’s developed the
Healthy Investments Toolkit, chock-full of turnkey resources for supermarket dietitians. The toolkit includes:
- Boomer insights to build loyalty with this audience.
- Promotional ideas targeted to Boomers’ needs and interests.
- Ready-to-use communications content and info graphs to reach Boomers through e-newsletters, blogs, corporate websites and tweets.
- Relevant and sharp media pitches to hit the sweet spot with the media.
Log in or register to download the Healthy Investments Toolkit now.
- Recipes with step-by-step demo directions.
- Scientific research summaries related to Boomers, breakfast, cereal and health.
FREE On Demand Webinar:
Selling Health to Shoppers: Strategies for Dietitians
This recorded program is for dietitians who work in supermarket settings – or want to.
Speakers Barbara Ruhs, MS, RD, retail food, health and nutrition marketing consultant, and Collin R. Payne, PhD, Associate Professor of Marketing at New Mexico State University,
present an informative program that helps dietitians learn to:
- Recognize the potential impact of supermarkets on improving public health.
- Discuss how supermarkets are designed to influence purchase decisions.
- Help clients/shoppers use supermarkets to make good nutrition choices.
- Use supermarkets as an ideal teaching and learning laboratory to inspire clients towards improved health.
Presented by Today's Dietitian through the support of Kellogg’s featuring
Kellogg’s MyBowl™. Approved for 1.0 continuing education credit. Originally presented as a live webinar on February 19, 2014.
View the recorded program now.
Produce for Better Health Meeting Reaps
Fruitful Ideas for MyBowl
In March, we attended the Produce for Better Health 2014 Annual Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. While there, we chatted about
Kellogg’s MyBowl™ with supermarket dietitians to get their ideas for using it in the supermarket setting. Here’s a sampling:
- Give a talk on the benefits of breakfast at in-store, community and employee wellness events. Provide the
- Create an in-store MyBowl display with cereal, milk and fruit.
- Stage a “what’s in your bowl?” Pinterest contest.
- Hold a “Build MyBowl” contest for kids at community or school events.
- Ask the pharmacy department to distribute MyBowl handouts.
What can you do with MyBowl?
Download MyBowl materials and resources here.