Fiber Publications and Reference Material
We gathered our favorite research and articles to help you stay current on important nutrition topics and issues that might be on your mind. Simply follow the links below to read our featured resources and to delve deeper into each topic.
- Fiber Fact Sheet
- New KNOW the Facts of Fiber
- Whole Grain and Fiber Consumption are associated with Lower Body Weight Measures in US Adults
- Whole-Grain Consumption is associated with Diet Quality and Nutrient Intake in Adults
- Relationship between Whole Grain and Fiber Consumption and Body Weight Measures among 6- to 18-year-olds
- Filling Up on Fiber …The Facts
- Fill Up on Fiber without Increasing calories: Meal Plans
- Closing America’s Fiber Gap
- The American Consumer: “Whole” Lot of Fiber Confusion
- Whole Grain Half Truths
- Every Gram Counts: Eating Away At The Fiber Deficit
- Modeling Dietary Fiber Intakes in US Adults: Implications for Public Policy
- The Fiber Deficit- Part I: Whole Grain Contributions to Health and Fiber Intakes.
- Whole Grain and Fiber Consumption are associated with Lower Body Weight Measures in US Adults: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2004
- Fiber in Whole-Grain Cereals – Time to Change Your Recommendations?